Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where Have I Been?

A couple of people have asked me where I've been...and I've been right here, in front of this computer, way too much. My excuse is that I do my schooling online so I'm forced to sit here a lot. But, really, I think I have an internet addiction problem...

And, way back in October when I quit my job at the school I had a weak moment and agreed to come back in April/May to do some one-on-one nursing for a little boy. That is a moment I have regretted a lot. I do not belong in a classroom. Because even though the classroom looks calm and peaceful like this...I really feel like this while I'm there...
And it's not good for me or the children. But, I'm only there until May 26th...then I get to leave for here...
And watch my daughter do this...

And hope and pray this doesn't happen...

So, that's it. That's where I've been.


2 comments:

  1. You will make it through the month! Keep posting, it is nice to see your little corner of the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn,

    Congratulations! You won my drawing on Quilted Cupcake. Please email me your contact info. so I can send you your cupcake!

    Jean
    quiltedcupcake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete