Sunday, December 28, 2008

One Magical Night...

Do you know what I love more than anything? I love spending time with my girls...whether it's individually or all of us together, we always have so much fun! For my Christmas gift this year, Stacy took me to the Nutcracker Ballet in Seattle. We felt like one of the elite...it was so nice! We started of by meeting at Stanford's in Northgate for a very light snack...and a glass of wine, and the best thing...a heart to heart talk. Well, actually, it was a mom-giving-advice talk...which every young girl needs now and then...


Next, we jetted down to McCaw Hall and enjoyed a beautiful performance...it was magical! We were joined by Stacy's two roommates, Cassie and Nicole, and their moms. It was a night to remember...for all of us.






And, we didn't need a ballet to make it memorable, it was just us, Stacy and me, setting aside some mom/daughter time to talk and laugh that made the night so wonderful. It's a memory I will treasure forever...

One wish for the new year is that I can share more special time with the ones I love.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Stacy is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Actually, both your girls are - you must be so proud!! I'm so happy you & Stacy got this wonderful night at the ballet!! You deserved it so very much! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete